Celestron Landscout 12-36x 60mm 45° Spotter Scope
• This compact black and green spotting scope is perfect for watching birds and wildlife, or just enjoying scenic views
• Get a clear view with up to 36 times magnification
• With a 60mm aperture, this telescope will give you a bright and clear image
• Lower the magnification down to 12 times for a wide angle suited to close objects
• Comes with an adjustable table-top tripod for stability
• Tough water-resistant body, ideal for use in the great outdoors
• Go anywhere with a soft carry case includedWhat can I view with this spotting scope?
Whether you like watching the world go by or tracking wildlife on the move, this spotting scope will help you see it more clearly. With a top magnification of 36 times and a lower magnification of 12 times, you can see even further and get an enhanced look at anything that catches your eye. Get a clear, crisp image with fully coated lenses, BK7 prism and 60mm aperture. The 60mm aperture gives you an increased performance in lower light conditions. The spotting scope has a field of view between 52-28m and a conveniently located eyepiece at 45 degrees to the scope’s body for easy, comfortable viewing anywhere.
How portable is the spotting scope?
Compact and portable, the Celestron spotter scope has up to 36 times magnification with a 273mm long scope. Weighing just 513g, the scope comes with a soft carry case - which is perfect for taking with you on hiking expeditions with its light weight and convenient strap. To adjust your zoom simply twist the large focus wheel, with its rubber grip you’ll get a good grip even with gloves on. With a water-resistant body and fog-proof lenses, you can take this spotter scope with you wherever you are.
What does the scope come with?
Protective lens covers for the objective lens and eyepiece are included. The scope also comes with a mini table top tripod, ideal for stabilising your scope in a hide or on a table so you can track your target. Wherever you go, this is one piece of equipment you won’t want to leave behind. You can get a great view in comfort with the rubber eyecup, which can be folded back for those who wear glasses, and an 18-14mm eye relief. Eye relief is the distance your eye can be from the scope while still seeing the big picture.
||45° spotter scope
|Highest useful magnification
|Lowest useful magnification
|Angular field of view
||3° @ 12x
||1.6° @ 36x
|Linear field of view
||52 m @ 914.4 m (12x)
||28 m @ 914.4 m (36x)
||Tripod and Spotting Scope separate
||Soft carry case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.