Celestron Nature DX 8x42 Binoculars
• BaK-4 prisms with phase coating: Increases contrast and resolution for sharper more detailed images.
• Fully multi-coated optics: Allows maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images.
• 6.5’ Close focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
• Compact and lightweight: Fits in a pocket or glove box. Easy to carry on long excursions.
• Wide field of view: Allows user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. More viewing area and less need to move the binocular to follow subjects.
• Twist-up eyecups: Twist up and down with multiple stops for correct positioning and comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
• Polycarbonate frame: Strong and durable polycarbonate body. Provides structural integrity while keeping the weight to a minimum.Celestron’s new Nature DX Series is the perfect companion for the outdoors lover. These affordable yet feature-packed binoculars are designed specifically for beginning to intermediate users. With the Nature DX series, you’ll get the important features you’re looking for, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, while staying within your budget. You can feel confident taking Nature DX binoculars on any of your outdoor adventures. Even the full size models in the series are extremely portable and lightweight. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather; its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.