Celestron Outland X 10x25 Roof Prism Binoculars
• Multi-Coated Optics•
• Waterproof and Fog proof•
• Protective Rubber Covering•
• Twist-up Eye cups for Quick Adjustment•
• Moisture Resistant Neoprene Carrying Case•
• Limited Lifetime WarrantyCelestron's mid-size Outland Series was designed to meet the needs of every outdoor enthusiast, from birders and hunters to sports fans to travellers. The optics are multi-coated to obtain high resolution and high contrast views. The prism are made of BaK-4 glass to give you enhanced colour fidelity.
The rubber covered Outland X allows for rough and tough handling and the binoculars are waterproof and fog proof and are nitrogen purged for using in all weather environments. Large focus knobs make for easy and precise focusing and twist-up eye cups allow for quick adjustment of eye relief to obtain the full field of view. Comfortable straps are pre-attached to the binoculars to make them ready to use. The objective lens covers are semi-attached so they don't get lost on the 42mm sizes. Tripod adapter threads are included on the 42mm sizes. All of the above items come in a lightweight, ergonomic design for maximum comfort.
The Outland X is available in four sizes and includes a wide binocular strap, soft protective carry pouch and a No-Fault Lifetime Warranty. The Outland X is a versatile binocular and a superb value, making it the ideal choice for all of your outdoor adventures.
Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 25 mm (0.98 in)
Magnification (x) 10 x
Apparent Field of View 6.3 Â°
Linear Field of View 330ft/110m @1000yds/m
Exit Pupil (mm) 2.5 mm (0.1 in)
Eye Relief (mm) 10 mm (0.39 in)
Close Focus (Binoculars) 19.7 ft (6 m)
IPD Max 72 mm (2.83 in)
IPD Min 56 mm (2.2 in)
Optical Coatings Multi-Coated
Weight (oz) 11 oz (312 g)
Size (LxWxH) 4.45x4.6x1.69â€ / 113x117x43mm
Prism Glass (Type) Bak-4
Formula:Twilight Factor 250 x
Formula:Relative Brightness 6.25
Water Proof Yes
Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof) Yes
Tripod Adaptable Yes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.