Celestron SkyMaster 25x70 Binoculars
• See the view with 25 times magnification
• Powerful binoculars with 70mm diameter lenses
• 1.47kg binoculars with neck strap included for use over long periods of time
• Multi-coated lenses give you a bright, clear image
• Full sized – 356mm x 152mm x 279mm
• Tripod adapter makes these binoculars great for using with a tripod (not included)
• Rubber coated to withstand the elementsWhat can I see with these binoculars?
Whether you want to go birdwatching or try to spot seals out at sea, these binoculars give you the 25 times magnification needed to see everything clearly. See the sights even in low light or from far off with 70mm diameter lenses. Multicoated lenses and high quality BaK-4 prisms give you a sharp, clear image and reduce glare. With a central focus knob, these binoculars are easy to use and ready to go – making them perfect for adventuring with.
What other features do they have?
These rugged binoculars come with a protective rubber covering for improved grip. They are also water resistant, making them great for the outdoors. If you prefer to use a tripod, these binoculars come with a tripod adapter so you can watch nature however you prefer. These binoculars also include eye cups that can be folded back, and a long eye relief that is ideal for those with glasses.
How portable are they?
Powerful and portable, these binoculars weigh just 1.47kg and are 356mm x 152mm x 279mm. The binoculars come with a neck strap to help you carry them with you. You can keep your binoculars in good condition with a range of accessories including a soft case, lens cloth, and protective lens caps. Whatever you’re watching out or get the best view with these powerful binoculars.
|Angular field of view
|Product and packaging weight
|Protective lens cover
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.