Celestron Stereo Microscope Labs Series CL-S10-60
• Professional-level stereo microscope up to 60x power
• Two sets of 10x and 20x eyepieces
• Two sets of objective lenses: 1x and 3x in-rotating housing
• View specimens at 10x, 20x, 30x and 60x magnification
• Full-metal construction with coarse focusing knob
• Upper and lower illumination for full range of viewing
• Two stage plates included: (1) transparent stage for bottom illumination and (1) black and white sides for enhanced viewing
• Four insect specimens included
The Celestron Labs S10-60 Stereo Microscope is an all-metal bodied, low-power stereo microscope with advanced features such as high-quality glass optics, 1x and 3x objectives, 10x and 20x eyepieces and upper and lower illuminators.
With magnification ranging from 10x to 60x, you'll be sure catch every detail on 3D objects such as coins, minerals, insects, leaves and documents. Additionally, you'll enjoy exciting discoveries right out of the box with four included insect specimens. Perfect for the serious student and discriminating hobbyist, the S10-60 Stereo Microscope is well suited for up-close viewing that will last for years.
Eyepieces (2) WF 10x - (2) WF (20x)
Objectives (2) 1x - (2) 3x
Magnification 10x, 20x, 30x, 60x
Focuser Coarse focus
Head Binocular with 45-degree incline
Interpupillary distance 2.25 to 3.25 inch (57.15mm x 82.55mm)
Working distance 2.17 in (55 mm)
Illumination Upper and Lower/Halogen
Power UK/ EU/ AUS
Stage Large base with (2) metal clips and (2) removable stage plates: (1) Black/White (1) Translucent
Accessories (4) Bug Specimens encased in plastic
Dimensions 4.75 in x 7.62 in x 11.5 in (121 mm x 134 mm x 292 mm)
Weight 5lbs.-3oz. (2.37kg)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.