Celestron TrailSeeker 10x42 Binoculars
• Magnesium alloy body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
• BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
• Wide field of view: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
• Fully multi-coated optics: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
• 6.5' Close focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
• Metal multi-stop twist up eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
• Tripod adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, the TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.