Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Cerulian 4 Port USB 2.0 Triangular Desktop Hub
• USB 2.0 Full Speed
• 40x faster than USB 1.1
• Specifically design for desktop use
• Triangular design for better accessibility
• Adhesive back sticks to any surfaceThe triangular 4 port USB 2.0 hub is designed so the USB ports face upwards to enable better accessibility to the ports. The bottom of the hub has adhesive pads so it can stick to any surface making it skid proof. The hub can be used with both PC and Mac and has a recessed power port if your peripherals need additional power.
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 of 5 Reviews
I was disappointed to find that the hub does not include a power supply. The box notes that it 'has a recessed power port if your peripherals need additional power' which may or may not imply that the large rectangular box which is part of the packaging might just have a power supply in there. It doesn't. I find that the power supply is a further ?ú19.99, which does not really make the purchase a bargain. I feel the packaging should be a great deal clearer in what is supplied. And that a cheaper power supply would be 'a good thing'. On the other hand, if you don't need additional power, it's fine.
Does what it says on the tin, very good piece of kit.
The hub works well. It comes with a 5V input and I use it too, also with no problems. The triangular shape is quite practical.
I am really impressed with this hub. my pc found it instantly. and plug in the usb devices i have and each got found. no messing around. so very good value for money. well recomended
very good item well pleased
QuestionsAsk a Question
2 of 2 Questions
John Cutts said:
How big is the hub, and how long is the cable?
Does this come with its own power supply please?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N06JB||Cerulian 4 Port USB 2.0 Triangular Desktop Hub||(1+)||£9.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect