Chauvet Arena Hazer 3
• Professional, water-based haze machine with continuous output will provide a thin or thick veil of haze for any application
• Haze output and blower speed are adjustable via DMX or the removable remote with LCD screen
• PowerCon power connector provides a secure connection that will not come loose
• Onboard 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connectors offer great flexibility
• Triple-point safety loop system to safely fly the machine from truss
• Onboard timer system with adjustable interval and duration times (1sec – 200sec) which outputs haze when needed
• Built-in circuit breaker prevents damage to the machine due to faulty electricity
• DMX channels: 2
• Output: 3,500cfm
• Heat-up time: 2min
• Tank capacity: 2.5L
• Fluid consumption: 18ml/min
• Remote length: 4.6m
• Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 1,500W, 6.5A operating, 7A inrush
• Breaker size: 7A (250V)
• Weight: 13.8kg (empty)
• Size: 560 x 287 x 280mmThe Arena Hazer 3 is a professional, water-based haze machine with continuous output will provide a thin or thick veil of haze for any application.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.