Chauvet COLORband PiX Mini
• Half-size LED strip light functions as a pixel mapping effect, blinder or wall-washer
• Create amazing animations and video effects with individual LED control
• Convenient access to multiple pre-built programs with or without DMX
• Easily generate complex looks with ShowXpress Pixels
• Increase flexibility with onboard 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors
• Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
• Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
• Nearly eliminate multi-colour shadows with high-power, tri-color LEDs
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Create large, coordinated light shows with COLORband PiX, COLORband PiX Mini, and COLORband Tri fixtures in master/slave mode
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP Gear Bag
• Combine multiple units together using the CBB-6 mounting bracket
• DMX Channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, or 18
• DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin
• Light Source: 6 (tri-colour) 3W (350mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs
• Strobe Rate: 0 - 30Hz
• Beam Angle: 20°
• Field Angle: 34°
• Illuminance: 1,300 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 35 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 51W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 2.2kg
• Size: 554 x 64 x 154mmGreat for use as a powerful wash with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects, COLORband PiX Mini is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. This powerful, compact version of COLORband PiX™ also features full pixel mapping capability. Six individually controllable tri-coloured LEDs project custom animations and video effects when multiple units are used together. COLORband PiX Mini includes multiple DMX personalities and pre-built programs for design flexibility at any event while on-board 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors increase control options.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.