Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Chauvet COLORrail IRC IP
• Alleviate the need to rush to setup and teardown in the rain
• Weatherproof fixture designed for use at outdoor parties or behind wet bars
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Wireless, non-DMX operation is available with the optional IRC remote
• Robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, sand and salt for all-weather applications
• Create dazzling effects with 8 sections of individual control
• Generate endless effects with built-in, automated programs
• Ideal fixture for lighting any outdoor event
• DMX Channels: 2, 3, 4, 7, 14, or 26
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 320 (128 red, 96 green, 96 blue) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 28° x 12°
• Field Angle: 40° x 21°
• Illuminance: 1,140 lux @ 2m
• IP rating: IP65
• Startup Temperature: -20°C - 45°C
• Operating Temperature: -30°C - 45°C
• Power Linking: 28 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 65W, 0.3A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 5.6kg
• Size: 1,109 x 120 x 130mm
• Optional Controllers: IRCCOLORrail IRC IP is an RGB LED linear wash/effect light rated IP65 for outdoor mobile applications. Powered by 320 tightly packed and evenly distributed 10mm RGB LEDs for a multitude of effects and applications. The fixture is DMX controllable in up to 8 sections, or choose from a multitude of captivating automatic programs including chase and runway effects. Optional control is also available wirelessly from the IRC remote control with no DMX needed.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N58NZ||Chauvet COLORrail IRC IP||(1+)||£239.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.