Chauvet Cubix 2.0
• Innovative LED fixture that saves setup time and money by combining the popular derby and moonflower effects into one great fixture
• Improved automatic & sound active programs guarantees your party never stops
• Improved optics give you razor-sharp beams and creates dazzling mid-air effects
• Improved housing add class to any mobile presentation
• Centrally mounted LEDs shoot flowing beams across the room
• Quad-sided derby effect constantly rotates multi-coloured beams
• Independent control of both effects doubles the fun
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• DMX channels: 6
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 64 (32 red, 20 green, 12 blue) LEDs
• Light source: 2 x 9 W (500 mA x 3) tri-color LEDs, 50,000 hrs
• Coverage angle: 111°
• Power linking: 32 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 48 W, 0.2 A @ 230V 50 Hz
• Weight: 3.7 kg
• Size: 267 x 305 x 296 mm
• Approvals: CECubix 2.0 is a redesigned multicoloured, LED centrepiece that combines two effects in one fixture. Centrally-mounted LEDs produce multi-coloured effects and animations that flow across the room, while the quad-sided derby effect floods the dance floor with rotating, multi-coloured beams. The effects are independently controllable to create custom light shows, or can be operated simultaneously for a full out barrage of light. A new streamlined casing and improved optics make for an attractive addition to any rig.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.