Chauvet DJ Arena 2100 Flex DMX
• Holding area allows you to slot a 5l bottle of fog fluid straight in without having to pour liquid into a tank
• 4.5m remote lead and a wireless remote means you can use the machine even when it’s hung up on rigging
• Low fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine so you don’t burn out the element once you’ve run out of fluid
• Adjustable nozzle allows you to change the angle of smoke by up to 180 degrees
• Three-point flying hardware so you can suspend the smoke machine from overhead rigging
• DMX512 compatible for use in conjunction with lighting effects and controllers for a more professional set upWhat makes the Chauvet Arena Flex different to others?
This fog machine has several functions which make it different from others. It comes with two remote controls allowing for more options of where to use the item. The wired remote is built in and can be left attached to the back of the unit with the LCD screen or you can use it from a distance with the 4.5m lead. The machine also comes with a large area for you to slip your 5l bottle of smoke fluid in and attach straight to the feeding tube.
What sort of smoke output can I expect to see from the fog machine?
The Chauvet Arena Flex produces up to 30,000 cubic feet per minute (cfm) and you can expect to fill a dance floor in no time at all. This comes from 100ml per minute and shows how little fluid it needs to create such a massive effect. This gives you a professional style fog machine that you can use almost everywhere.
What is the DMX512 used for?
The DMX512 is to connect to a controller so you can control the haze machine and other devices such as lighting effects more easily. This is so you can have the right effect at the right time for a more theatrical feel for your event.
|Remote Lead Length
|Heat Up Time
||AC 230 V
||532 mm x 390 mm x 368 mm
||Arena 2100 Flex
||Onboard Wired Remote
||Quick Start Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.