Chauvet DJ Freedom Strip Mini
• Battery-operated, wireless DMX LED strip light designed for the mobile entertainer
• 100% TRUE wireless operation saves time and money
• Built-in D-Fi 2.4GHz transceiver sends or receives DMX signals wirelessly
• Long-life, lightweight and rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
• Discharge protection circuitry extends battery lifespan
• Works in master/slave with the popular COLORstrip, COLORstrip Mini, Freedom™ Par and other Freedom Strip Mini fixtures
• Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via wireless DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
• Use as a D-Fi 2.4GHz receiver or transmitter to wirelessly transmit DMX to any DFi 2.4 GHz receiver fixture including Freedom Par and Freedom Strip Mini
• Optional IRC remote control provides a second wireless (non-DMX control solution)
• Works with the CBB-6 to attach multiple units together
• DMX channels: 3 or 4
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 192 (64 red, 64 green, 64 blue) LEDs
• Beam angle: 23°
• Field angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 395 lux @ 2 m
• Max run time: 8 Hrs
• Recharge time: 6 Hrs
• Power linking: 32 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 99 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 2.8 kg
• Size: 482 x 139 x 52mm
• Operating frequency: 2.433 - 2.481 GHzFreedom Strip Mini takes the very popular COLORstrip Mini and integrates battery power and D-Fi 2.4GHz wireless DMX. A lightweight, rechargeable Li Ion battery powers the unit for up to 8 hours. When wireless DMX isn't needed, easy "point and shoot" operation is achieved with the infrared remote control (IRC). Freedom™ Strip Mini works in master/slave mode with COLORstrip and COLORstrip Mini.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.