Chauvet DJ PiXPar 24
• Full size, pixel mapping Par with built-in, eye-catching effect macros
• Create amazing animations and video effects with individual LED control
• Convenient access to built-in automated programs with or without DMX
• Easily generate complex looks with ShowXpress™ Pixels
• Flicker-free video operation suitable for on-camera use
• Includes multiple DMX personalities for a wide variety of programming styles
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves that simulate existing lighting
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Ensure a secure power cord with the locking IEC power input (US/UK version only)
• Increase versatility with user-configurable settings
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Easily access built-in automated programs
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• DMX Channels: 3, 9, 12 or 72
• DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin
• Light Source: 24 (tri-color) 3W (350mA x 3) LEDs 50,000hrs
• Strobe Rate: 0 - 30Hz
• Beam Angle: 20°
• Field Angle: 34°
• Illuminance: 5,700 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 15 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 199W, 0.9A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 4.5kg
• Size: 367 x 344 x 88mm
• Approvals: CEGreat for use as a standard PAR with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects, PiXPar™ 24 is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. This pixel mapping PAR can-style wash light is powered by 24 tri-colored LEDs for an intense output of bold effects. Individually controllable tri-colored LEDs project custom effects and create a saturated, seamless wash. Built-in programs and multiple DMX personalities increase design flexibility while on-board 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors increase control options.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.