Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 64 RGBA
• RGBA fixture joins the popular SlimPAR family
• Generate a magnitude of colours and achieve natural colour temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
• Low-profile fixture fits most places other lights cannot
• Compatible with the Satellite battery-operated system
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Easily create any colour without DMX using the built-in digital display
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-colour SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode
• Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
• Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
• DMX Channels: 4 or 8
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 180 (39 red, 39 green, 51 blue, 51 amber) 0.25W (20mA) LEDs 100,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 14°
• Field Angle: 23°
• Illuminance: 1,325 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 60 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 33W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
• Breaker Size: 1A 250V
• Weight: 1.3kg
• Size: 276 x 275 x 66mmSlimPAR 64 RGBA is an LED PAR 64 with a slim, 2.5-inch thick casing that can fit almost anywhere. Boasting 180 red, green, blue and amber LEDs, the fixture offers static colours and colour mixing with or without DMX. Use built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly, or create your own looks using 4- or 8-channel DMX mode.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.