Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro RGBA
• LED Par designed for any application in need of a high-power, low-profile wash light
• Create a magnitude of colours with red, green, blue and amber LEDs
• Produce a broad spectrum of colours and boost CRI with amber LEDs
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
• Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves that simulate existing lighting
• Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in, automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode
• Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• Emit a more concentrated beam for longer-throw applications using the optional narrow-angle lens
• DMX Channels: 4, 5, or 10
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 42 (12 red, 12 green, 12 blue, 6 amber) 1W (350mA) LEDs 50,000hrs
• Beam Angle: 21°
• Field Angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 2,830 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 16 units @ 230V
• Power and Current: 90W, 0.4A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 2.8kg
• Size: 87 x 256 x 290mm
• Approvals: CEIt’s a wash light featuring red, green, blue and amber LEDs. The addition of amber offers a more complete spectrum in some of the harder-to-create warm colours and also punches up the saturation and vividness of colours in general. This unit is perfect for adding a lot of colour to small performance venues.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.