Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro Tri
• LED Par designed for any application in need of a low-profile, tri-colour LED wash light
• Nearly eliminate multicoloured shadows with high-power, tri-colour LEDs
• Emits a smooth, even output perfect for front light applications
• Ideal for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
• Flicker-free operation suitable for use on-camera use
• Achieve super-smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves that simulate existing lighting
• Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in, automated programs via master/slave or DMX mode
• Increase stand-alone versatility with multiple user-configurable settings
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
• DMX Channels: 3, 4, or 9
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Light Source: 18 (tri-colour) 3 W (350 mA x 3) LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Beam Angle: 21°
• Field Angle: 42°
• Illuminance: 1,980 lux @ 2 m
• Power Linking: 16 units @ 230 V
• Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and Current: 102 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 2.9 kg
• Size: 94 x 256 x 290 mm
• Approvals: CEIt utilizes the latest in tri-colour LEDs delivering a uniform output. Eighteen tri-colour (RGB) LEDs power the fixture and the colour is mixed before the lens which limits any undesirable effects of multi-coloured shadows.
Eliminating multi-coloured shadows also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.