Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Quad 12 IRC
• Low-profile, quad-colour LED par can with built-in infrared (IR) receiver
• Punchy amber LEDs help generate many additional colours and natural looking colour temperatures
• Easily control static colours and automated programs with the optional IRC remote
• Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
• Great for quiet installations thanks to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
• Create any colour without a DMX controller using the built-in digital display
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Works in master/slave with other quad-colour LED par cans from CHAUVET®
• Fits nicely into the CHS-30 carry bag for easy transportation
• DMX channels: 4 or 8
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 12 4 W (450 mA x4) quad-colour LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 20°
• Field angle: 34°
• Illuminance: 4,500 lux @ 2 m
• Power linking: 24 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 132 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 2.4 kg
• Size: 272 x 270 x 107 mmSlimPAR Quad 12 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Twelve quad-colour (RGBA) LEDs make this the perfect front light by eliminating multi-colour shadows and providing a smooth, even output. The addition of the infrared remote control (IRC) allows simple operation and eliminates the hassle of programming. With a 100% convection cooling system, there is no fan noise to distract the audience.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.