Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Tri 12 IRC
• Low-profile, tri-coloured LED par can with built-in infrared (IR) technology
• High-powered, tri-coloured LEDs nearly eliminate multicoloured shadows
• Static colours and RGB colour mixing with or without DMX controller
• Smooth and even output
• Flicker-free operation, suitable for use on camera
• Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• Trigger built-in automated programs via IRC remote, master/slave or DMX
• Easily control static colours and automated programs with the optional IRC remote
• Optional IRC Remote Control
• DMX channels: 3 or 7
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 12 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-colour LEDs 50,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 20°
• Field angle: 34°
• Illuminance: 2662 lux @ 2 m
• Power linking: 15 units @ 120 V / 26 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 64 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
• Power and current: 67 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.6 kg)
• Size: 11.5 x 9.3 x 4.6 in (292 x 235 x 115 mm)The SlimPAR Tri 12 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Twelve tri-colour LEDs make this the perfect front light by eliminating multicoloured shadows and providing a smooth, even output. The addition of the infrared remote control (IRC) allows simple operation and eliminates the hassle of programming. With a 100% convection cooling system, there is no fan noise to distract the audience.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.