Chauvet DJ Swarm 4 FX 3-in-1 LED Light
• Create multiple effects with this LED and laser unit
• 14 bright LED lights come together to create colourful effects
• 2 RGBA LEDs, 12 white strobe LEDs, red and green lasers allow for colour mixing and a great show even without a DMX board
• Using DMX controller channels 2 or 11, you can use pre-set lighting programs or even create your own effects
• Use sound-activated programs to match your music and light
• 2 RGBA LEDs use just 13W at 4.4A, and the 12 strobe LEDs use 1W at 0.3A
• Comes with a hanging fixing mountWhat light effects can I make?
Make amazing colourwashes and use them to highlight and add atmosphere to your light shows. With 14 LEDs in total, you can mix your perfect shade even without a DMX board. Create sound-to-light displays to keep the lights in time to the music. Two RGBA LEDs are included and create a quad-colour moonflower effect. In the middle of the unit are 12 bright white LEDs, which give you a strobe effect with a red and green laser. All of these combine to provide the perfect lighting for any situation.
How can I mount the light?
This Swarm 4 FX is large and lightweight at just 290mm x 360mm x 107mm and 2.5kg. With this, you can stand the Swarm on steady elevated platforms or mount it to sturdy overhead supports using suitable hanging clamps. The LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours – so this light will keep going strong as long as you need it.
Is it DMX controllable?
You can do even more with this light once you connect it to a DMX board. The light is compatible with channels two and eleven on a controller board, with which you can create even more colours and effects. You can even set up programs to run with your light, or control multiple lights together. To control the light this way you will require a three pin DMX or XLR lead.
|Number of bulbs, with colours and wattage
|LED life expectancy
||Moonflower 54° / Strobe 69°
|Power and Current
||46W, 0.4A @ 230 V 50Hz
||100–240 VAC, 50/60Hz
||8A (21 Units)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.