Chauvet DJ Wedge Tri LED Wash Light
• Triangular-shaped LED wash light designed to fit inside triangle truss systems from most manufacturers
• Fits perfectly inside TRUSST® Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems
• Attaches to 35 mm truss without the need for bracket using M10 or M12 threaded rig points
• Keeps your rig neat and tidy by power linking multiple units together
• Easily control static colours and automated programs with the included IRC-6 remote
• Create any colour without DMX by using the built-in digital display
• Smooth dimming with built-in dimming curves
• Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
• Create coordinated light shows by linking other tri-colour LED fixtures in master/slave
• Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear BagWedge™ Tri is a triangle-shaped, DMX-controllable LED wash light designed to fit inside triangular truss systems from most manufacturers. It fits perfectly inside TRUSST® Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems and easily attaches to 35 mm truss using M10 or M12 threaded rig points. Control static colours and automated programs with the included IRC-6 remote, or use the built-in digital display to easily create any colour without DMX. Keep your rig neat and tidy by power linking multiple units together, or for coordinated light shows, link with other tri-colour LED fixtures in master/slave mode. Built-in dimming curves allow for ultra-smooth dimming, while flicker-free LEDs make the fixture perfect for on-camera events.
DMX Channels: 3 or 8
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 3 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
Beam Angle: 16°
Field Angle: 30°
Illuminance: 1,066 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 42 units @ 120 V; 74 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 23 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 26 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 1.4 lb (0.6 kg)
Size: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.1 in (108 x 108 x 104 mm)
Included Controllers: IRC-6
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.