Chauvet Haze 2D DMX
• Water-based haze machine that creates a thin atmosphere to enhance any light show
• Continuous output after minimal initial warm-up ensures the haze is always ready
• Digital display sets DMX functions and stand-alone settings with ease
• Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable in stand-alone mode via digital display (no controller needed)
• User-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it’s needed
• Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
• Includes wired, timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
• DMX channels: 2
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Tank capacity: 2.5L
• Remote length: 4.6m
• Heat-up time: 5 min
• Output: 1,200 cfm
• Fluid consumption: 8.2 ml/min
• Breaker size: 15 A
• Power and current: 533 W, 2.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight 8.5 kg
• Size: 285 x 267 x 350 mmHurricane Haze 2D is a water-based haze machine with continuous output and a digital display to set DMX and stand alone functions with ease. It features adjustable blower output speeds and nozzle to get the haze where you need it. The low fluid indicator gives a warning before running out of fluid. An included wired, timer remote stores conveniently in the fixture.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.