Chauvet Intimidator Scan LED 200
• Bright and compact LED scanner with tons of features to enhance any show
• 7 gobos plus 7 separate, saturated colours allow extra flexibility and effects
• Built-in movement macros and move-in-black features minimize programming time
• Electronic dimming and strobe feature delivers silent operation
• Individual reset of pan/tilt, colour and gobo allows the show to continue no matter what happens
• High-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords (US version only)
• Included double-bracket yoke doubles as a floor stand to increase mounting positions
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Easy-access to built-in automated programs generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode
• DMX channels: 5 or 8
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Pan & tilt: 180° / 90°
• Colors: 7, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 7, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light source: 1 white 15 W (1 A) LED 50,000 hrs
• Strobe rate: 0 - 20 Hz
• Beam angle: 15°
• Illuminance: 1,577 lux @ 2 m
• Power linking: 21 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 86 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 3.4 kg
• Size: 335 x 168 x 368 mm
• Approvals: CEIt’s a bright, compact LED scanner with tons of features, like built-in movement macros and move-in-black features, silent electronic dimming and strobe features, awesome sound-activated programs and easy access to built-in automated programs to generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode.
Its high-frequency LED dimming allows for flicker-free video operation, plus you can power link up to 8 units to save time running cables and extension cords.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.