Chauvet LED Followspot 75ST
• Portable, LED-powered followspot creates a hard-edge, focused beam for any performance
• Set-up and tear down in seconds with the included tripod
• DMX or manual control options to suit a variety of requirements and needs
• Super smooth LED dimming makes professional fading a breeze
• Extremely fast electronic strobe delivers silent operation with no moving parts
• Single gobo slot projects crisp patterns onto any surface
• Mechanical iris reduces the beam diameter to focus light where it’s needed
• See how to create your own Gobo
• DMX channels: 3
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Colors: 7 + white
• Gobo: 23.7 mm outside, 21.3 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
• Light source: 1 white 75 W (18 A) LED 50,000 hrs
• Color Temperature: 6,500 - 7,500 K
• Stand height: 33 - 46 in
• Strobe rate: 0 - 16 Hz
• Zoom angle: 14° - 20°
• Iris (min): 5° (at tightest zoom)
• Illuminance (14°): 8,140 lux @ 2 m
• Illuminance (20°): 4,650 lux @ 2 m
• Input voltage: Switchable 120/230 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 220 W, 1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 6 kg
• Size: 560 x 276 x 292 mm
• Approvals: CEThis portable, LED-powered followspot is equipped with a 75-watt white LED for a hardedge, focused beam. Easy to set up and tear down, LED Followspot 75ST comes with an included tripod. Extremely fast electronic strobe delivers silent operation with no moving parts. Super smooth LED dimming makes professional fading a breeze, while a single gobo slot projects crisp patterns onto any surface.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.