Chauvet LED PAR 64 TRI-B
• Tri-colour LED Par produces vibrant colours without multi-coloured shadows
• Convenient access to static colours and RGB colour mixing with or without DMX
• Includes eye-catching automated programs with variable speed
• Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Enhance light shows with the adjustable pulse effect
• Achieve superior colour mixing with tri-colour LEDs (1,050mA total)
• Increase mounting options with double-bracket yoke that doubles as floor stand
• Increase colour options with the included gel frameThe LED PAR 64 TRI-B features 18 3W tri-coloured LEDs, which allow colour mixing in each diode to produce a more vibrant and even colour without multi-coloured shadows.
The hanging bracket doubles as a floor stand.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.