Chauvet Techno Strobe 168 LED Strobe with DMX
• Lightweight, LED strobe light designed for special events or the mobile entertainer
• Built-in speed and intensity sets the fixture to the desired look without DMX
• Very low power consumption and no duty cycle allow the strobe light to work all night
• Built-in sound-activated, automated, DMX or master/slave modes allow for use in any environment
• Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
• DMX channels: 2
• DMX connectors: 3-pin
• Light source: 168 (white) LEDs
• Strobe rate: 0 - 12 Hz
• Beam angle: 24°
• Field angle: 44°
• Illuminance: 500 lux @ 2 m
• Power linking: 57 units @ 230 V
• Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power and current: 32 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
• Weight: 1 kg
• Size: 220 x 238 x 140 mmWith built-in speed and intensity adjustments, Techno Strobe 168 is a white, 2-channel DMX strobe light. This powerful fixture is perfect for a variety of applications and can run all night while utilizing very little power.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.