Circuit Wizard Standard
• Manual PCB design
• Single and double sided auto-routing
• Standard edition includes voltmeter, ammeter and oscilloscope
• Copper pour
• Bill of materials report generator
• Gerber and N.C. drill export
• Import circuits from Livewire N29AJ and PCB Wizard 3 N31AJ
• Integrated publishing with text, graphics and spell-checking support
• Free demo software downloadable from http://www.new-wave-concepts.comHave you ever designed a PCB only to find that it doesn’t work when it’s made? Well, with Circuit Wizard that’s a thing of the past as you can now simulate PCBs on screen ready for manufacture. Circuit Wizard represents a significant step forward over existing software and offers everything you’ll need for your project work including schematic capture and simulation, breadboarding, PCB layout and simulation, bill of materials reporting and file generation for manufacturing.
The software is supplied on a CD-ROM and requires Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0 (with SP6), 2000, XP, Vista or 7. User guide and instructions are included within the software. More information including list of supported components and the differences between Standard and Pro editions can be found at www.new-wave-concepts.com
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 of 8 Reviews
I got the standard version, very disappointed to find that it was 2009 edition.
This software is excellent and works as described. I have found it useful for testing some circuit ideas I have been working on for some time.
Really neat application to help even a newbie like me to create circuits I would have otherwise not been able to do. It's easy to use and does what it says on the tin! Very pleased indeed.
I've been using this for some time now and allows you to fiddle with circuits before you go and buy the bits. Far better than Breadboards! Only down side is despite having a large database of chips its could do with some more.
Standard edition has much fewer components modelled than professional edition. New Wave Concepts support staff were also unhelpful for support.
Great software. Does exactly what it says it will, and can save an awful lot of wasted solder. The user-interface is a little behind the cutting edge though, and if I could ask one improvement from the creators - a design to vero-board option please.
Great product! Unfortunately the software never came with a serial key, which makes it impossible to try and install or register the product. However, after calling Maplin I was advised to contact the publisher www.new-wave-concepts.comwho will supply a serial key.
its good i would recomend it but try the basic version first to see how you get on
QuestionsAsk a Question
4 of 4 Questions
Can you import spice models from other sources
Can circuit wizard pro work on windows 7
Does the Circuit Wizard Pro work with Windows Vista?
Can you print the artwork to make a pcb from this product?
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N75CB||Circuit Wizard Standard||(100+)||£44.99|
|N75CB||Circuit Wizard Standard||(25+)||£47.99|
|N75CB||Circuit Wizard Standard||(10+)||£50.99|
|N75CB||Circuit Wizard Standard||(5+)||£53.99|
|N75CB||Circuit Wizard Standard||(1+)||£59.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.