Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
The Chat 150 USB connects to PCs for rich, full-duplex audio communications, and can be used with VoIP softphones, web collaboration applications, instant messaging, and any other application requiring two-way audio. Featuring ClearOne's trademark audio processing performance, Chat 150 delivers unmatched full-duplex capability for crystal-clear communications. It includes three built-in microphones for full 360-degree pickup.
The CHAT 170 can be used with many applications requiring two-way audio (VoIP softphones, web collaboration applications, instant messaging), connected with enterprise phone systems (ad-hoc bridging capabilities allow a USB/analog mix) or simply used as a large loudspeaker for audio playback.Connects to laptops, PCs or Macs, for use with:
- VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, and WebEx. View our Web Collaboration Partners
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player
- Unsurpassed audio clarity
- ClearOneâ€™s, market-leading, HDConferenceâ„¢ audio technology
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation algorithms prevent distracting audio
- Full-duplex audio means no cutting in and out
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- First-mic priority intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is speaking
- Adaptive modeling-continuously samples room acoustics for any changes
- Three built-in microphones array with 360Â° audio pickup up to 8 feet
- Large loudspeaker for rich, clear conferencing or audio playback
- Wideband audio frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
- Ease of use
- Fully compatible with Skype for Business
- Powered solely through laptop USB
- Simple audio bridging between PC applications and analog telephone
- True plug-and-play operation
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|R55DW||Clearone Chat 170 USB Ms Lync Pc Conference Unit||(1+)||£353.99|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.