Cobra CDR900 1296p Super HD Wi-Fi Dash Cam
• Record everything you see on the road in 1296p Super HD or 1080p full HD resolution
• 160-degree viewing angle allows an extra wide range of the road ahead
• Two-inch built-in LCD screen for instant playback
• Mini HDMI output to directly play footage onto your HDTV or computer (cable not included)
• Wi-Fi enabled communicates to the Cobra Drive HD app on your iOS or Android device to view and share footage
• A built-in G-sensor records any sudden change of course and impact onto the memory card
• Continuous seamless loop recording so you never have to change or clear memory card
• Ultra-compact in size for discreet recording and easy installation
• Includes 8GB microSD card, compatible with any microSD card up to 64GB in sizeWhy should I buy this dash cam?
Having a dash cam installed in your vehicle is almost essential nowadays, as it offers a backup for evidence if an accident occurs. This CDR900 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. Capturing 1296p Super HD or 1080p full HD video footage with the extra wide 160-degree viewing angle, every detail will be recorded and nothing will be missed. This dash cam is Wi-Fi enabled, which means it communicates with the Cobra Drive HD app on your iOS or Android device so you can view and share your recordings with family and friends. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash. This dash cam is very simple to use and has an easy on the eye display, which is great if you’ve never owned or used a dash cam before. This dash cam comes with a USB cigarette lighter adapter and USB charging cable, which charges and continuously powers the CDR900 so you will never have to worry about running out of battery.
How can I view footage from the dash cam?
Instant replay is available on the two-inch LCD screen, which lets you play your recordings back on the spot and clarify responsibility straight away. A mini HDMI slot is located on the side of the dash cam so you can connect directly to your HDTV or computer via an HDMI cable (not included) and watch your HD footage of the big screen. If you wish to view and save your recordings onto your PC or laptop, simply plug the microSD card into your memory card slot. Please note that using a microSD card adapter (not included) will necessary for this. This will also allow you to send evidence to your insurance company.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Cobra CDR900 Dash Cam records directly onto the 8GB microSD card which comes included. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This dash cam can support microSD cards up to 64GB to record up to four-and-a-half hours of footage. With the continuous loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
||1296P Super HD and 1080p Full HD
|IR (night vision)
|Compatible Memory Cards
|Charge Cable Length
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.