Cole & Bright Motion Sensor Stainless Steel LED Wall Light
• A wall mounted, solar powered LED light
• Top mounted solar panel recharges the lithium ion battery, so it continues to function through the night
• Two white LEDs reduce power consumption
• Low level light output during darkness
• Built-in PIR detects movement up to four meters
• Light increases from five lumens to 35 lumens for 20 seconds when movement is detected
• Manufacturer part number: 18343What are the features of this wall light?
This wall mounted LED light is powered from a built-in battery, which gives you the choice of placing it where you need it rather than where it can be powered from. The built-in dusk-to-dawn sensor activates the bulbs as soon as the light levels drop. The light will activate at dusk, giving you a 5 lumen light output. When motion is detected, however, the LED light output increases to 35 lumen for a period of 20 seconds, helping any passer-by follow their path or avoid obstacles that could cause them to trip. The motion sensor detects movement up to four meters away, allowing the light to be activate when it is needed without wasting battery power.
How is this light powered?
This light has a built-in lithium-ion battery, which can be recharged by the top-mounted solar panel. This makes the light self-sufficient, and able to power itself when the sun goes down.
||5 – 35 Lm
|Number of LED’s
||170 x 78 x 50 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.