Cole and Bright Solar Powered Motion Sensor Black Nickel Post Light
• Black nickel and glass construction for a sturdy light that can withstand the elements
• Can be secured in place with screws
• Fully charged lithium-ion battery included
• Post light turns on when daylight drops
• Built-in motion sensor increases light levels fivefold for 20 seconds whenever movement is detected
• Detects movement up to eight meters away, so that your route is always bright
• Manufacturer part number: 18341What are the features of this light?
This light is constructed out of stainless steel and glass, which makes it sturdy and robust and able to withstand the elements. The light can be secured to your decking, paving or gazebo and automatically activates when daylight turns to dusk. The built-in motion sensor allows the light to output a soft, low-powered glow which increases by five times for 20 seconds when it detects movement. The motion detection has a range of up to eight meters so that the light level is always perfect. This light has a standby brightness of 10 lumens, which increases to 50 lumens when triggered.
How is this light powered?
This light has a built-in, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The small solar panel, which is also built-in, will recharge the battery during the day.
|Number of lights
|Colour of lights
||Lithium-ion battery (included)
|Solar panel included
||447 x 180 x 180 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.