Connex Dragon Ball Shooter Electronic Kit
• Make an amazing ball targeting game for 1-2 people
• Have fun building and challenging your friends and family with this game of skill
• Learn about forces, electronics and improve hand eye coordination
• With 67 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the kit
• Suitable for children aged 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)
• Comes with a scoreboard to keep track onHow does this aiming game work?
Rescue your ball from the dragon’s breath. This aiming game is a test of skill and speed – aim and shoot at the balls coming out of the dragons’ mouths to see who can be the first to shoot their ball down.But make it count because you only have one shot. This game can be played with only one of the dragons for a single player game or challenge yourself to take down both balls in one shot. If you’re playing against someone else the scoreboard makes it easy to keep track of who’s winning.
What does this teach?
Learn about forces with this fun and educational 67 piece floating ball kit. The ball floats because the air generated by the air blowers in the dragons pushes the ball up with enough force to overcome the force of gravity pushing down on it. When the ball reaches a point where the forces are equal it will float there unless an outside force like your bolt acts on it.
Build and play with Connex
The Connex 38610 comes in a handy storage box that doubles as the platform for building the run on. No soldering or glue is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board and the pieces slot together.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and above.
|Number of included parts
|Number of models that can be made
|What can be made?
||Air-floating ball shooting game
|Computer system requirements
|Age group, if specified
|Power supply requirements
||2 x AA batteries (not included)
||240 mm x 192 mm x 190 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.