Contralube 880 Connector Lubricant 25g Tube
• Designed for high voltage or arcing contacts up to 400kV
• Burns cleanly when exposed to arcing so no carbon deposits can build up on contact surface
• State of the art formula - does not cause circuit impedance
• Prevents oxidation and wear so extends life of contact surface
• Synthetic grease that does not evaporate or go hard
• Does not contain siliconeContralube 880 is a specialist grease that was specially designed to be applied on high voltage contacts and/or contact surfaces that are susceptible to arcing. When arcing occurs a competitor grease will burn and leave a carbon deposit; over time these deposits can build up and cause resistance, heat and a possible fire hazard. Contralube 880 burns cleanly, leaving no carbon deposits and so there is no risk of overheating or fire. Contralube 880 can be used on contacts up to a rating of 400kV.
||-40 °C to 100°C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.