Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler
• Fan assisted, layered aluminuim heatsink with fins and copper heat pipes for superior heat dissipation
• Suitable for Intel socket 1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 socket type processors
• 92mm 12V cooling fan, using sleeve bearings for reduced wear and friction for up to 40,000 hours
• 80 - 2000 RPM fan capable of pushing up to 43.1 cubic feet of air at 2.63mm of static pressure
• Whisper quiet 17 - 22 dBA fan reduces system noise
• Overall height of 136mm, best suited for larger PC cases
• ‘Quick snap’ brackets provide excellent scalability for an additional cooling fan
• Model Number: RR-TX3E-22PK-R1Efficient cooling from Cooler Master
The Hyper TX3 EVO has scaled its performance to match the increasing cooling requirements of mainstream processors, this means that your CPU runs optimally and is able to handle heavy loads without feeling the heat. It uses three direct copper heat pipes as a conduit for quickly transferring heat into the main layered heatsink, this method stops heat accumulaiting on the vital CPU. The Hyper TX3 EVO also uses a single 92mm fan to push up to 43.1 cubic feet of air, per minute to help keep the heatsink cool. An additional fan can be added using ‘quick snap’ which lets you improve the overall cooling potential of the Hyper TX3 EVO.
Which processor socket is this cooler compatible with?
The Cooler Master Hyper TX EVO features an all in one mounting solution for an array of Intel LGA 1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 socket types.
||CPU Air Cooler
||Hyper TX3 EVO
|Compatible AMD Socket
||FM1, FM2, FM2+, AM3, AM3+, AM2, AM2+
|Compatible Intel Socket
||LGA 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775
|Compatible Monitoring Software
||Long Life Sleeve Bearing
|Fan Connection Type
||Push Pin Mount
||800 - 2200 (PWM)
||17 – 30 dBa
||15.7 - 43.1 CFM
||0.35 - 2.63 SP
||3 Direct Contact Heat Pipes
||Dependent on CPU used
||92 x 92 x 25 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.