Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120mm Air Flow RGB Fan
• Ideal for CPU coolers and chassis intake fans
• Jet inspired airflow design with 48.8 (± 10%) CFM airflow pushes more air while maintaining a low noise level
• Perfect for builders with RGB ready motherboards as it plugs straight into the RGB header
• Switch controlled, red and blue modes for non RGB setups
• Exclusive noise reduction technology cools your system in silence
• Smart fan sensor technology automatically stops the fan if it gets jammed by a foreign objectMasterFan Pro Series
The Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB is a great cooling solution designed to be the best for airflow when it comes to CPU coolers and chassis intake fans. It is equipped with multiple layers of exclusive noise reduction technology, and a jet inspired high airflow design to cool your components very efficiently.
Innovation via Aviation
The Air Flow design at the heart of the MasterFan Pro 12 takes its inspiration from the turboprop engines used in jet engines. The blades in this design are made specifically to push more cool air into your system while maintaining a low noise level.
Each fan blade in the MasterFan Pro 120 is inspired by the design of modern aircraft. The blade shape and the glossy coating on the edges reduce air resistance to supply the best cooling performance. The silent driver smoothens the fans rotations to cut the amount of vibration and fan clicks, working with the rubber mounting to absorb vibrations and rattle noise. The RGB LEDs, stored directly in the centre of the fan, also give you a great lighting effect.
Colours of the Rainbow
The MasterFan Pro 120 RGB allows you to take control of the colour scheme in your rig with ease. You can plug the fan straight into the RGB header of your motherboard (only available on supported motherboards) and use your RGB control software to dictate the colour of your fans individually or as a group. If you don’t have any sort of RGB control on your device, you can still control the colour of your fans using the cooler master RGB control box (sold separately). The physical slider on the back allows you to switch between red, blue and RGB with an easy to use slider.
||RGB Case Fan
||Black with transparent blades
||4-pin fan connector
|Adjustable Fan Speed
||Fan and cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.