Corsair 330R Titanium PC Case
• Brushed aluminium front door panel
• Integrated three-speed fan controller
• Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components
• Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user
• Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels
• Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibilityLow Noise, High Performance
The Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition starts with the award-winning original 330R, and adds a brushed aluminium front panel with a three-speed fan controller. It’s designed for systems that will go into media rooms, bedrooms, dorm rooms, or any place where both silence and performance are essential. Sound damped doors and panels and clever intake fan design are combined with generous expansion room and builder-friendly features to allow you to build a silent PC that can pack a lot of power for gaming and high-definition media streaming.
Superior sound absorption
The top panel, brushed aluminium front panel, and side doors are all lined with noise damping material, and the cleverly designed front intakes help reduce fan noise.
Smart airflow design
The 330R Titanium Edition incorporates a direct path between the included 140mm fan and your CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise.
Five fan mount locations with three-speed controller
An intake and exhaust fan are included, and you can go from there by installing two 120mm or 140mm fans in the front, and two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top panel. It’s easy to select the optimal cooling level with the front panel three-speed fan controller.
Front panel USB 3.0
Exploit the screaming speed offered by modern peripherals, and still enjoy backward USB 2.0 compatibility.
Built for system builders
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free storage installation, our innovative cable-routing system, easy access low-restriction dust filters, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy.
About Carbide Series PC Cases
Corsair Carbide Series mid-tower PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable gaming PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.