Corsair Carbide 300R ATX PC Case Black
• Intelligent cable management system - optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy
• Room for graphics cards up to 450mm long - total compatibility
• Oversized, tinted window with room for dual 120mm or 140mm fans - display your components
• USB 3.0 front panel connectors - ready for future technology
• Keep your system cool with up to 7 fan mount locations - flexible, upgradeable cooling
• Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components
• Three 5.25" & four 3.5"/2.5" drive caddies provides room for plenty of hardwareA great system begins with a great caseThe Carbide Series™ 300R windowed case is a compact expression of the Corsair philosophy: great systems begin with a great case. Open the easy-access side panel to find a builder-friendly design with three tool-free optical drive bays and four tool-free hard drive bays with integrated 2.5" SSD compatibility. There’s room for extra-long graphics cards, and the matte black interior really shows off your gear. Finish off your build with a cable routing system that keeps wires and cables out of sight and out of the airflow path for a clean, uncluttered look. The 300R keeps your hardware cool with amazing airflow, including a 140mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan. There’s room to add five additional fans, including dual side-panel fan locations that can deliver cool air directly to your graphics cards. The dust filters are removable for easy maintenance. Features like these make the Corsair Carbide Series 300R the foundation of your next great system.
SpecificationsDimensions: 485.14mm x 210.82mm x 449.58mm (19.1" x 8.3" x 17.7")Material: steel and plasticColour: blackDrive bays: 3 x 5.25" and 4 x 3.5"/2.5" drive caddiesCooling: 1 x 140mm intake fan and 1 x 120mm exhaust fanExpansion slots: 7Motherboard types supported: ATX, mATXFront I/O: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x headphone, 1 x micPower supply: ATX (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.