Corsair CX600M 600W ATX 80+ Bronze PC Power Supply (Used)
• 600W continuous power with over-voltage and over-power protection - maximum reliability & compatibility
• Modular cabling system - lets you use only the cables you need, keeping your system tidy
• 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified efficiency - up to 85% high power efficiency to save you money
• Corsair engineering and quality control - only the best components are used for unrivalled quality
• Black housing and all-black sleeved cables and connectors - looks cutting edge in any system
• Large diameter 120mm, thermally controlled fan - effective, exceptionally quiet cooling
• 3 year warranty & lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support & customer serviceThe ideal choice for value-conscious system builders and upgraders
Corsair's CX Series™ modular power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades, offering high reliability, low noise and easy installation. The flexible modular cabling system lets you use only the cables you need, and 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified efficiency means less excess heat, lower noise and lower power bills. The large-diameter, thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series™ quieter whilst idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Finished off with matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors to help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Specification:Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 160mmModular: semiPower: 600 Watts80 Plus: BronzeATX connector: 1EPS connector: 1PCI-E connectors: 24 Pin peripheral connectors: 4SATA connectors: 5Floppy connector: 1MTBF (mean time between failures): 100,000 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.