Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
• Mechanical Cherry MX silent key switches for smooth responsive keys
• Customise your keyboard’s backlighting and choose from a multitude of colours and effects
• All keys are programmable with the Corsair Utility Engine
• Comes with a soft-touch wrist rest for comfort during long gaming sessions
• Wired keyboard with an adjustable response rate
• Full sized keyboard - 448mm x 170mm x 40mm
• Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10
• USB pass-through to give you extra peripheral flexibility
• 100% anti-ghosting for more accurate gameplay
• Store settings and profiles on the on-board memoryWhat advantages does this keyboard have?
The STRAFE keyboard has everything you could want, with fully customisable keys and light effects. Lightweight, aircraft-grade black anodised aluminium bodies, rugged durability and mechanical Cherry MX silent key switches allow you to drive your gaming to the next level while keeping noise levels down. With the soft-top wrist rest, you can game in comfort for hours. This keyboard is 100% anti-ghost so every click counts, even when pressing multiple buttons. You’ll never have to worry about poor signal or faulty connections with the braided USB cable, and you can customise the response rate with 1ms, 2ms, 4ms, 8ms and BIOS options.
How can I customise my colours?
With almost limitless choices available, you can customise the colour of each key and how they change using the software included with this keyboard. Highlight the keys you’ll need in any situation, or have a wave effect across the whole keyboard. You can set keys to light up or change colour as you type with them. You can also set speeds with the software, or use the Panasonic display control for amazing colour displays. With compatible Corsair gaming headsets and mice, you can synchronise your equipment so that your colours are always in sync.
What can program with my keys?
Using the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) you can assign Macros to any key, giving you more options than ever before. Record your settings with the on-board memory so you can get your keyboard customised perfectly and take it with you. With dedicated multimedia keys you can play, pause, stop, skip forwards, skip backwards and control the volume of your music and video from your keyboard.
What’s the keyboard compatible with?
The Strafe RGB Silent is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 and needs two USB 2.0 ports. It is also compatible with the Corsair gaming software, which helps you program your keys and build profiles and colour settings.
|Key Board Type
|USB Pass Through
||Windows, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
||2 x USB port
||Corsair STRAFE RGB Keyboard
||448 mm x 170 mm x 40 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.