Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL11 Laptop Memory
• 16GB of high performance PC3-14900 Vengeance memory, designed for use in DDR3 laptops
• Twin 8GB 204pin SODIMMs running at 1866MHz provides the boost needed by laptop gaming or memory intensive programs
• Suitable as an upgrade or expansion to existing memory to improve overall system performance for your laptop
• Integrated XMP profiles boosts your system when used with compatible laptops
• 1.35V CL11 (11-11-11-32) operation with support 1.5V when overclocked
• Manufacturer model number: CMSX16GX3M2C1866C11
• Limited lifetime warrantyPerformance and speed for your laptop
If you rely on your laptop for gaming or programs which utilise a lot of system resources, maximum memory is a must. Corsair DDR3 memory has been specifically designed to boost your system, load applications faster or run multiple programs. If you’re into video or photo editing on the move, additional memory can effectively reduce the loading times of your data, improving your productivity.
Upgrade to Vengeance
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 SODIMMs have been optimised to work with second or third generation Intel core processors. Unleash the potential of your laptop with this high speed memory. Take a leap from pre-installed stock memory which can hinder your system performance and reduce optimisation.
XMP auto overclocking
The Corsair Vengeance Laptop memory utilises the Intel extreme memory profiles, which allows compatible laptop motherboards to automatically boost the speed of your memory without configuration or setup.
Approved by Corsair specialists
The Corsair Vengeance DDR3 SODIMM has been thoroughly tested in all stages of the production process to ensure that the module you install into your laptop runs fast and stable, without fault.
To back up this claim Corsair provide a limited lifetime warranty for your memory module to cover you for years to come.
|DIMM or SODIMM
|For computer type
|Memory speed (industry name)
||1.35 - 1.5V
||2x8 DDR3 Modules
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.