Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000Mhz C15 Memory Kit - Black
• Memory kit comprising of four 8GB 3000Mhz RAM sticks that will give you a smoother performance when running high work load applications
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288 pin DIMM module means this RAM kit is only currently compatible with motherboards that can support DDR4
• Intel XMP 2.0 profile makes it very easy to overclock
• A tested voltage of 1.35V equates to a lower overall power consumptionExtreme performance DDR4 memory kit
If your current computer set up is not keeping up with your high work load applications and you’re looking to upgrade, then look no further than this 32GB memory kit (manufacturer’s code: CMK32GX4M4B3000C15). This kit includes four 8GB DDR4 RAM sticks, with a total capacity of 32GB and 3000Mhz frequency in each stick. Once installed in your system you’ll have a smoother operation when doing highly intensive tasks such as recording gameplay, 3D imaging or video rendering. The DDR4 technology used within these RAM sticks offer you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3.
What is this compatible with?
Currently the 288 pin design of the DDR4 RAM sticks means that this kit is only compatible with motherboards that can support DDR4 RAM, such as X99 motherboards. Standing at just 31mm tall, this low profile RAM kit is perfect for smaller cases or systems where space is limited, for example when used in mini-ITX and micro ATX motherboards.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
When you’re looking to overclock your system the operating temperature limits how far you can push it and Corsair has kept this in mind when constructing the RAM. A pure aluminium heat spreader and eight layer PCB on each stick provides effective cooling, allowing you to reach maximum performance.
Tinkering with various aspects of the system to push the system to its limit may be fun, but it could be scary for some and thankfully this RAM stick supports the XMP2.0 profile for hassle free overclocking. If your motherboard supports the XMP2.0 as well all you need to do is turn it on and your memory sticks will be automatically adjusted to its fastest safe speed settings.
||Dual / Quad Channel
|Package Memory Format
|Package Memory Pin
||32GB kit (4 x 8GB)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.