Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz Desktop Memory
• 64GB (8 x 8GB) of high performance memory designed for overclocking in high-performance PCs
• Eight 8GB DDR4 RAM modules running at 2400 MHz (PC4-19200) yield a significant boost in speed for gaming and multiple applications
• DDR4 DRAM technology provides you with higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power consumption than DDR3
• 288-pin dual inline memory module (DIMM) that is currently only compatible with motherboards that support DDR4 RAM
• CL16 latency with 14-16-16-31 timings running at 1.2V, non-ECC module
• Manufacturer part number: CMK64GX4M8A2400C14
• Anodized aluminium heat spreader provides faster heat dissipation to keep your memory cool while under load
• Intel XMP 2.0 profile support for trouble free, automatic overclocking to its fastest safe speed settingWhat can I expect from this memory?
If your current gaming rig is not keeping up with your high workload applications and you’re looking for an upgrade, this 64GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM kit could be the one for you. With 64GB of RAM you’ll be able to run a number of highly intensive tasks at the same time and notice very little, if any, drop in performance.
The kit consists of eight 8GB RAM sticks and will only run at 1.2V once overclocked, providing you with greater system stability over time. The DDR4 technology used within these RAM sticks offer you higher frequencies, greater bandwidth and lower power needs compared to DDR3.
What is this compatible with?*
This Corsair Vengeance RAM is suitable for any motherboard that supports and uses 288-pin DDR4 memory slots, running at a speed of 2400MHz. The 64GB capacity comes from eight 8GB RAM sticks and requires eight free slots on your motherboard.
Standing at just 33.5mm tall, its low-profile design makes this memory module perfect for smaller cases or any system where internal space is limited, for example when used in mini-ITX and micro ATX systems.
How easy is this memory kit to overclock?
A pure aluminium heat spreader and eight layer PCB on each stick provides effective cooling, allowing you to reach maximum performance. Tinkering with various aspects of the system to push it to its limit may be fun, but it could be scary for some and thankfully this RAM stick supports the XMP 2.0 profile for hassle-free overclocking. If your motherboard also supports XMP 2.0, all you’ll need to do is turn it on and your memory sticks will automatically adjust to their fastest safe speed settings.
*Always check your motherboard or PC user manual for compatibility before purchasing.
||Dual / Quad Channel
|Package Memory Format
|Package Memory Pin
||64GB Kit (8 x 8 GB)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.