Cougar GX 600W Modular Power Supply
• Up to 93% efficiency
• Compliant with 80-Plus Gold efficiency requirement
• CLC filter design efficiently suppress Ripple Noise less than 1%
• Advanced Modular Cable management
• Support Multi-GPU technologyThe COUGAR GX series modular power supply is designed for extreme gaming users who demand high quality, highly efficient power for their high-end systems. It combines the most advanced innovations including Rapid Switch technology, DC-DC technology and CLC Filter design with Dynamic Multi-12V to deliver up to 93%, 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, highly stable output (Ripple/Noise ‹1%), and perfect regulation (<3%).
Factor in the HDB (Hydro-Dynamic Bearing) 14cm fan, modularized cable design and multi-way SLI/CrossFireX capability, the COUGAR GX blasts ahead of the competition. Complete with Japanese-made capacitors, solid capacitors for 12Vs, 3.3V, 5V, and industrial grade protection including OCP, SCP, OVP, UVP, OPP and OTP, it ensures safe, reliable operation and continuous rated output at 50°C with current and next-generation multi-core CPU & multi-GPU platforms.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.