Crabtree 6" Low Energy Pendant Set
• Ceiling rose and pendant lamp holder set
• 6-Inch 0.75mm2 twin core circular cord
• One piece thermoplastic construction suitable for surface mounting
• Terminals suitable for 1.5mm2 multiway connections
• Single gang light fitting with a T2 rating
• Conforms to BS EN 61184 and BS 67 standards
• For our 13W Energy Saving Bulb please click here
• For our 18W Energy Saving Bulb please click here
The design of the Lampholder accepts an industry standard two pin 10W , 13W and 18W G24 Q1 and Q2 lamp. This reduces the power consumption, when compared to an equivalent incandescent lamp, by up to 80%.
The Lampholder is designed to European standards and has a diameter of 42mm, which is larger than the typical Lampholder which is 29mm.
A Safety feature which protects the installation will disconnect the supply to the Lampholder:
• During a lamp change, when no lamp is present, or in the case of lamp failure at the end of lamp life.
• This Safety feature is reset by switching the supply to the fitting off for 10 to 15 seconds.
The name behind one of the widest ranges of wiring accessories, circuit protection and control equipment, covering residential, commercial and industrial markets worldwide. Known for innovative new products and concepts, Crabtree's uncompromising approach to quality has long established this brand as a market leader, with everyone who takes pride in a job done professionally
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.