Crosley - Crosley Keepsake Turntable-Black
•Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM Records
• Portable Audio Ready - Simply Plug-in Your Portable Audio Device or MP3 Player
• Software Suite for Ripping and Editing Audio Content
• USB Enabled for Connection to Windows Equipped PC and MAC
• Belt Driven Turntable MechanismCan't bear to live without your vinyl albums, yet can't seem tofind the time to fire up the record player these days? TheCrosley Keepsake USB Turntable may be the perfect solution.You can now take your old vinyls and convert them to CD inminutes with just a few simple steps. The Keepsake allowsthose old albums to be recorded in a digital audio format forhigh quality sound on a smaller, more modern compact disc. Iteasily interfaces with the USB port on any computer by utilizing the supplied software suite. However, if you still want to enjoy your albums old style, then Crosley's Keepsake offers a 3-speed turntable for your listening enjoyment. Preserve your entiremusic collection with the Keepsake.
Fully Automatic ReturnTone Armâ€¢ Diamond Stylus Needleâ€¢ Adjustable Tone Controlâ€¢ Dynamic Full RangeStereo Speakersâ€¢ Vinyl-Wrappedâ€¢ RCA Outputsâ€¢ Chrome Snap Closureâ€¢ Corner Guardsâ€¢ Metal and Resin Handleâ€¢ Headphone Jack
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.