CTEK MXS 7.0A Charger
• Fully automatic - Connect and Forget
• Compact tough design – splash resistant and dustproof to IP65.
• 7A for faster charging or normal and large batteries or workshop use
• Patented maintenance charge
• Patented desulphation that extends the battery life.
• Cold weather mode for AGM types and faster charging below 5C
• Tests battery condition at charge start and completion
• Power supply mode / memory saver when changing batteries
• No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for safety
• Includes clamps, permanent connectors and storage bag
• 5 Year WarrantyThe MXS 7.0 is the perfect universal 12 V charger. It is ideal for charging larger batteries found in caravans, RV’s, boats and cars. The MXS 7.0 offers features such as battery diagnosis, a special reconditioning function and unique maintenance charging. The charger even has a mode for optimised charging during cold winter days and the charging of AGM batteries. The MXS 7.0 also has a Supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.