CYCLOPS Sheath Stripper 11mm
- Self-adjusting stripper to remove the outer insulation from data/signal cables up to 11mm diameter
- Ideal for twisted pairs (UTP and STP), ‘Belden’ cables, multicore cables (screened and unscreened), instrumentation and telephone cables
- Easy to use and has no open blades
CYCLOPS Sheath Stripper 11mm
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 of 1 Reviews
Remember trying to remove the outer cover from multi-core cables using a knife. All would go well until the last moment when you would find you'd also cut through the inner cores. Cut it all off and try again. Will there be enough of the cable left after a few attempts like this? This simple tool can help avoid this and I've had good results with it. It was delivered by Shutl along with some other stuff. What a useful device! It has an instruction sheet, but it is easy to use. Hidden inside the device is a very sharp blade. You insert the cable to be stripped into the top; where it says "Max Cut Min Cut" in the picture and then simply rotate it one way for deep cut or the other for a minimal cut. You decide according to the weight of the cable you've got. My experience is that it scores a cut through the outer insulation, but manages to avoid cutting through the individual cores inside. This was on some 5mm three-core mains cable, but the hole permits up to 11mm according to the catalogue. Once done, remove the tool and wiggle the outer covering off. Quite a joy to use! Obviously a trial run is a good idea. If you had some very fine cables it might still go all the way through! I recommend this tool.
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|CW34M||CYCLOPS Sheath Stripper 11mm||(1+)||£14.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.