Cyntech 40 Way GPIO Cable – Female to Female 150 mm
• Connect your Raspberry Pi to a breakout board up to 150mm away
• Female to female connectors
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B+ Pi V2 Model B and Pi 3 Model B
• Rainbow coloured cableWhat can I do with this cable?
Connect your Raspberry Pi board to a breakout board without having to take it from its protective case. The 40-way cable can connect a range of breakout boards and accessories to your general purpose input output (GPIO) pins on the board. The cable is compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+ Pi 2 Model B and Pi 3 model B. Have fun and add a splash of colour to your kit with the rainbow coloured cable.
How do I connect to this cable?
This female to female cable has sockets on both sides to connect pins on the board and on your accessory. This 40-way cable has two rows of 20 sockets on each end, and 150mm of cable to let you move your accessories when you want.
|Type of cable
||GPIO cable F-F
|Compatible Raspberry Pi boards
||Raspberry Pi model B+, Pi 2 Model B and Pi 3 model B
||80 (40 each end)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.