Cyntech Protected GPIO Extender HAT for Raspberry Pi Models A+ and B+
• Protect your GPIO pins against accidental shorts or voltage slips
• Each pin is protected by a 330Ω resistor and a Zener diode
• Some soldering is required
• Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model A+ and B+ (not included)What can I do with this extender?
Protect your Raspberry Pi from accidental shorts or voltage slips that can damage the board. The protector fits in between the board and your project and gives you access to all 40 GPIO pins. The extender connects a 330Ω resistor and a Zener diode to each pin, limiting excessive current and sinking any voltage up to 5V.
Does this extender require any assembly?
This kit requires some soldering. Once it’s assembled the extender fits on top of the GPIO pins on the Raspberry Pi board and can be connected into exactly as you would into the GPIO. The extender comes with a 200mm rainbow cable to connect it with.
|Type of device
||Raspberry Pi model A+ and B+
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.