Cyntech Raspberry Pi Case - BerryBlack LED light pipe GPIO slot
• Durable plastic case precisely engineered to house the Raspberry Pi Help protect against bumps and knocks
• Labelled light window allows you to keep a track of your board’s indicators
• Designed in the UK
• Rounded edges to protect connected cables.
• A slot attaches your GPIO ribbon cable to devices outside the case
• Open the case without disconnecting any wires
• Compatible with models A and B
• Black colourWhat are the reasons to get this case for my Raspberry Pi?
This Cyntech Raspberry Pi case is a great accessory that protects your board against knocks and damages. The Raspberry Pi board remains firmly fixed within the case, which has been precisely engineered so that it remains protected even when transported.
Light pipe windows are built-in for viewing the board’s LED indicators. These are all labelled clearly on the box for quick and easy reference. If you have a GPIO cable connected to peripherals, the dedicated ribbon cable slot allows your board to remain protected while communicating with other devices.It is well suited to different Raspberry Pi projects?
The Cyntech Raspberry Pi case has a very attractive finish and features the Raspberry Pi logo on the front face. It is well designed, with a slightly recessed surface to aid the stability of the audio video connections and flat surfaces for USB and LAN ports to accommodate the different shaped connectors. There are two holes on the back of case for wall-mounting, and four case screws included to hold it together.
All of the main Raspberry Pi ports are exposed. Removable plastic tabs allow you keep the case for model A, or tear them off to use the case with a model B. Rounded edges on the case help to protect the cables connected to the device. The top of the case comes off without you having to disconnect any of the cables connected to the Raspberry Pi.
This case is compatible with models A and B. Other colours are available here.
|Type of devices
||70mm x 27mm x 100mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.